Five Things Friday for this week:
1. My poem, "It Only Happened Once," is published in Siren! Warning: it's a prose poem, and one that I wouldn't share with my parents so if you're judge-y or you believe that the speaker is the same as the author, don't read it.
2. Last week I said goodbye to Clemson University and my office: 511 Strode.
This week I moved into my new office at Central Piedmont Community College: 2436 Levine Campus. And the view from my office is beautiful!
3. I updated my reading list. Check it out here:
4. Honestly, Layla has been really bored with moving, and she just posted about it last night. If you like bored dog pictures, you'll love this. (And yes, I did take her and Finley mountain biking like she requested.)
5. And this weekend... I can't wait to rest (that first week of work was rough), start half-marathon training, and get back on my road bike!