We run a lot with our people, but Fin and I have never gotten to actually run in a race. My mom told me that a lot of races don't allow dogs, but most of our local races are arranged by Start 2 Finish events, and they usually do.
All in all, it was fun, but I have few outstanding questions:
1. Why can't I lick strangers' hands and try to get them to pet me?
2. Why is it not okay to stop in the middle of a hill and see who is around you?
3. Why can't we just take a nap in the grass sometimes?
4. Why doesn't everyone want to pet me?
5. And why didn't they serve pupsicles at the Sundae run?