(Layla's note: Finley is not very fluent. You've been warned.)
Yeeeesssssss! Bark Box! Bark Box!
My mom said to mention that it was ship themed, but I don't know what that means so.... Here's what we got!
TOY: Jolly Pets Romp n' Roll
- Tail Wags (out of 10): 7 *This is a pretty simple toy; there's just a hole-y ball with a rope through it. I could make it if I had thumbs.
- Status: in pieces
TOY: Petrageous Lobster
- Tail Wags (out of 10): 10 *This guy is squeaky, and fairly hard to tear up, and can go in the lake.
- Status: Missing one claw.
TREATS: Bocce's Bakery Lobster Roll Treats
- Tail Wags (out of 10): 9 *These smells so much like butter and lobster. I've never actually had either of those, but I can imagine. Also, mom says they're healthy but crumbly.
- Status: G-O-N-E
TREATS: Grandma Bowser's Cheddar Biscuits
- Tail Wags (out of 10): 8 *These are a weird size so they're not small enough for good-potty-treats or big enough for thanks-for-running-five-miles treats. They're okay, but I think my mom could make them.
- Status: Some left.