I love living in my attic for a few reasons.
1. In our old house, that Finley was always bugging me.
Seriously! Do you see him? He wants to lick me all the time!
2. I used to never get to spend any time with my mom.
Finley was next to us in this picture, too! Sometimes I'd sneak in a snuggle, but it wasn't very often.
3. In our new attic, the new bed is huge! And I can hide next to it (because there are end tables on both sides) or I can hide under it.
See? In between the bed and the table.
4. I get to spend so much more time with my momma.
No, she's not strangling me; she's scratching my chin.
I even help her when she gets ready for work!
And sometimes I help her do her grading.
5. And there are so many good places to nap!
This is just one of my favorites!
Thanks for letting me guest-post, Layla! Maybe I won't try to claw your face next time I see you. Mews! - Trouble